The IIT JEE mains exam which is conducted by CBSE where a large number of students appear for the exam. This exam is conducted for getting admission in the top engineering colleges. The admission in top IITs and NITs are done according to the score of this examination. You can crack JEE Mains exam by following the guidance of JEE Toppers.
JEE Main Study material to Crack IIT is made under the guidance of experienced faculties who have teaching experience of more than 10 years.
IIT JEE Mains Application Form Date
The release date of JEE Mains application form date is 9 November and the last date for online and offline registration is the first week of January.
- The JEE Mains Admit card Notification will be available in 3 or 4 weeks of March.
- The Exam Date of IIT JEE Mains exam will be in the first week of April and for the offline exam it 2nd week of April.
- Answer key of JEE Mains exam will be declared in 3rd week of
- JEE Mains Result Announcement will be on the 4th week of April.
IIT JEE Mains Eligibility Criteria
The main eligibility criteria are that the students will be 12 passes out with the aggregate of 75% in the examination. Relaxation is provided to the SC, ST, and OBC students with the 5 years of age relaxation. There is certain relaxation is also provided in the cutoff for the marks to those students who come in the backward category.
Best Books for IIT JEE Exam Preparation
How to score well in IIT JEE exams? To score well you should follow NCERT books thoroughly. You can also take a reference book which will be best for you in clearing the concepts. This is the best practice by which you can score good marks. The best books are R.D Sharma, H.C Verma, and Morrison etc.
JEE Main Latest Exam Pattern
- The exam pattern of JEE Mains consist of a total 90 question.
- These questions are equally divided into 3 parts for Physics, Chemistry, and
- Each question is of 3 marks each which come with a total of 360 marks.
- 1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer.